Friday 24 December 2010

Happy Christmas!

Hello bloggers :) I hope you are all enjoying your day, and getting those last-minute things done.  I love Christmas Eve, for me it's the most special day, more so than Christmas Day itself, it always has a more magical feel to it, particularly in the evening after it's got dark.  This is the right time of year to have snow, so I shan't moan about the weather today, the snow just adds to the sparkle.

This is a card for everyone, to say thanks for the fab comments and encouragement throughout 2010, both on my blog and on the forums, I've really appreciated it all.


I look forward to crafting and joining lots of challenges after Christmas, I've even treated myself to a new Tilda stamp, give that poor over-worked Silent Night Tilda a chance to have a well-earned rest.



Wishing everyone a very happy Christmas, together with a healthy and crafty New Year.

Love,
Carole x
 

6 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Carole, I feel exactly the same about Christmas Eve, it always fills me with so much joy, it is magic, wonder if thats the remnants of childhood....anyway, have a wonderful time and I do want snow tonight please, we have some left and it's still minus 6 out there....fingers crossed...all the best, Janette.xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Carole, here's wishing you a wonderful Christmas and all the best. If anyone need snow, I could gladly send some....

Jami said...

Merry Christmas sweetie!!

Renkata said...

Hi Carole, well dear for the new stamp you will need some new papers too, pop over at my blog I dohave a Candy, who knows....:) maybe you can be the lucky winner.
Wish you a magical Christmas dear!
You card is very holly and elegant!

Joan Ervin said...

Your card is beautiful. Carole...sooo elegant with that gorgeous picture and lovely details!!! Hope you Christmas was wonderful...wish we could of had some of your snow...we got rain and a lot of mud in the house...LOL!!!

Joanne said...

Beautiful card, the angels are so sweet, very elegant. I love your choice of papers, lovely! Aloha.