Friday 14 October 2011

Blog hop winners

Hi everyone - today is the day when we announce the winners of the Make It Crafty blog hop. A full list of winners can be found at Make It Colourful.

A big thank you to everyone that left a comment for my hop cards, I really wish I could send a gift to each and every one of you, but as Highlander says "There can be only one" so I am pleased to announce that the winner of my candy is.......(drum roll)



JANETTE of Little-Boscraftyplace!!!!!


Congratulations Janette and let me have your address so I can get something nice posted to you.

Congrats to all the other winners too and I hope everyone enjoyed the hop.

1 comment:

Janette said...

OMG...OMG...It's me Carole.....heee heeee.......thank you soooo much.....will e-mail you I am so happiiieeeeeee...xxxxxxxxxxxxx